Beta 18 available for download and review
Update posted June 20 at 1:55 pm by RodrigoFuenzalida for the Cantora project.
Changes since last version:
- Money symbols added
- Started to work on the ligatures
- Added diacritics for the caps
- All the caps with diacritics added
- Tweaked 'a, c, f, g'
- Completed punctuation marks
Note 1: The number in the zip filename is not related to the actual version of the source file. It's assigned by the system, so to keep filenames unique.
Note 2: The .otf files are for preview only, quickly generated using Ben Kiel's Font Genertor Macro. Please reffer to the source vfb files.
How to submit your suggestions:
- Feel free to edit any glyph you want, and mark it in color.
- Login and Post your modified source files (zipped) in the comments form below.
#1 RodrigoFuenzalida June 22 at 4:20 pm
Beta 19 available for download and review
Changes since last version marked in green
We're almost there just a couple of things more and it should be ready!
#2 RodrigoFuenzalida June 26 at 11:35 am
Beta 20 available for download and review
Did some small tweaks to some character spacing.
#3 PabloImpallari July 11 at 4:14 am
Small tweaks and small bugs fixed.
Ready for iKern