HermeneusOne v1.0 Released
Update posted June 26 at 6:18 am by PabloImpallari for the Hermeneus project.
Version 1 Release:
- Fine tuned glyphs and OT features added
- Small bugs fixed and vertical metrics corrected
Hermeneus covers 103 Latin languages:
Afar, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Chamorro, Chichewa, Comorian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Filipino/Tagalog, Finnish, Flemish, French, Gaelic (Irish / Manx / Scottish), Gagauz, German, Gikuyu, Gilbertese/Kiribati, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian_Creole, Hawaiian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igo/Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Javanese, Kashubian, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luba/Ciluba/Kasai, Luxembourgish, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marquesan, Marshallese, Moldovan/Moldovian/Romanian, Montenegrin, Nauruan, Ndebele, Norwegian, Oromo, Palauan/Belauan, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Romansh, Sami, Samoan, Sango, Serbian, Sesotho, Setswana/Sitswana/Tswana, Seychellois_Creole, SiSwati/Swati/Swazi, Silesian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Sorbian, Sotho, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tetum, Tok_Pisin, Tongan, Tsonga, Tswana, Tuareg/Berber, Turkish, Turkmen, Tuvaluan, Uzbek/Usbek, Wallisian, Walloon, Welsh, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu.
Note 1: The number in the zip filename is not related to the actual version of the source file. It's assigned by the system, so to keep filenames unique.
Note 2: The .otf files are for preview only, quickly generated using Ben Kiel's Font Genertor Macro. Please reffer to the source vfb files.
How to submit your suggestions:
- Feel free to edit any glyph you want, and mark it in color.
- Login and Post your modified source files (zipped) in the comments form below.
#1 PabloImpallari November 10 at 12:41 pm
Hermeneus One 1.1 Update:
- Fixed Vertical Metrics, Font Info and other small bugs
- Removed the KERN table, now we are using GPOS based Kerning.
- Smaller file size for faster loading on the web
#2 PabloImpallari November 10 at 8:16 pm
Hermeneus One v1.2 Update:
- Hinted using the latest version of TTFAutohint, currently v0.9.3
- Even smaller file size for faster loading on the web