Beta 1.03 updated Regular weight
Update posted February 3, 2012 at 2:00 pm by PabloImpallari for the Quattrocento Serif Family project.
- Refined uppercases: N, M, G, Z and W.calt
- Refined lowecasess: a, b, d, f, g, h, m, n, p, q, r, t, u, z, ae, oe, germandbls
- Refined numerals: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Refined: tilde, sterling, ordfeminine
- And related diacritics
Brenda will use this updated version for creating the Bold and the italics.
Note 1: The number in the zip filename is not related to the actual version of the source file. It's assigned by the system, so to keep filenames unique.
Note 2: The .otf files are for preview only, quickly generated using Ben Kiel's Font Genertor Macro. Please reffer to the source vfb files.
How to submit your suggestions:
- Feel free to edit any glyph you want, and mark it in color.
- Login and Post your modified source files (zipped) in the comments form below.
No comments yet.
Be the first to post a comment!