Version 9.0 available for download
Update posted March 10, 2013 at 9:35 pm by PabloImpallari for the Drag and Drop Font Testing Page project.
Version 9.0 changes:
- When editing the text in the first 7 tabs, the text updates for all sizes.
- In the "Words" and "Caps" tabs, we added preview for multiple sizes.
- Added some extra glyphs in the "Lettering" tab.
- Added more glyphs in the "Latin Tab", now covering all Latin languages.
- Also added Vietnamese diacritics, and few more Pangrams and text samples.
Note 1: The number in the zip filename is not related to the actual version of the source file. It's assigned by the system, so to keep filenames unique.
Note 2: In the Beta versions the .otf files are for preview only, quickly generated using Ben Kiel's Font Generator Macro. Please reffer to the source vfb files.
How to submit your suggestions:
- Feel free to edit any glyph you want, and mark it in color.
- Login and Post your modified source files (zipped) in the comments form below.
#1 moyogo March 22, 2013 at 7:50 am
By "covering all Latin languages", you mean all Latin languages documented in one source right. It's far from covering all languages using the Latin script (but it's still great :-).
#2 moyogo March 22, 2013 at 7:55 am
Oh, forgot to ask.
Could you precise the license of Font Testing Page?
contentEditable is GPL, jQuery and font-dragr are MIT. What's the license of otfeatures.js?
#3 PabloImpallari March 22, 2013 at 12:34 pm
What's missing? Send me a list of the missing glyphs (and if possible, for which language they are used) and we will be happy to add them.
About the otfeatures.js, It has no license yet... but feel free to use it for whatever you want.
#4 moyogo April 2, 2013 at 5:20 am
Check the Adobe Extended Latin Characters list http://blogs.adobe.com/typblography/latin_charsets/Adobe_Latin_5.html
the African Localization character list http://anloc-fonts.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=anloc-fonts/anloc-fonts;a=blob_plain;f=data/charlist.txt;hb=HEAD or that list https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod%C3%A8le:Palette_Alphabet_latin
#5 PabloImpallari April 20, 2013 at 5:17 pm
Source source code is now at:
We hope this will allow people to suggest changes more easily, and participate more
#6 foneditor June 23 at 2:22 pm
The online version only works at Firefox. I can't drag-'n'-drop in Chrome.